Monday, February 28, 2011

Noah Visits the Big Tree...

My lovely wife and our little gnome had a wonderful weekend together making lots of memories and enjoying the wonderful life God has given us. One of the highlights of this past weekend was another trip to Longwood Gardens, an absolute heavenly place. We visit there often and we can't get enough of beauty of the place. As we were walking along one of the fields that spans just behind some of the gardens, we discovered a gigantic tree. Not only was my wife and I amazed but so was little Noah. So we walked over to the tree and snapped some pictures. Noah, certainly fits right in and I hope one of these days I can paint him with this old soul of a tree.



 
And yes, there was even time for a cheerios break.
Lastly, I also posted a couple more originals up on Etsy, if anyone is interested they can go HERE


5 comments:

catherine said...

Awwwwww he is such a cute little guy! thanks for sharing your pictures, love

yaamas said...

Catherine, thank you. We love our little guy so much.

~James

Bearly Sane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bearly Sane said...

Love the photos of Noah and that third one with him sitting at the base of the tree is so wonderful ... he really looks like a little pixie sitting there ... I think that photo alone would be enough inspiration for you James.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

yaamas said...

I really need to paint him soon. He is a perfect little pixie. Thank you, Sandi!