Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Panda ACEO and Hearts

Just a quick little post today about a little panda aceo/baby brownie that I did yesterday during one of Noah's naps. Our little Noah is almost one year old and I am just amazed how each day is full of surprises and growth in our munchkin. He is such a blessing to us and I am very thankful to being an artist working at home, soaking in the youth.

Anyway, here is "Little Panda"! I created him using pencil and gesso on mat board and the original is available HERE at my Etsy Shoppe.


Have a wonderful day everyone!

Ps. I almost forgot! I also posted the original watercolor, "Hearts" at my Etsy Shoppe. It was a painting I did for a greeting card a few years back. It is for sale HERE

2 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Your little Panda is a jolly wee fellow James...I'd like to see more of him.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

yaamas said...

Why thank you, Sandi! I'm so glad you like the little guy. Warmest wishes to you.

James