Friday, February 11, 2011

The Original Snowflake


For the lats few days I've been going through my studio and coming across original works that I still have in my keeping. We are in the process of building a new addition to the studio to create more room for framing, larger painting and storage. It's coming along beautifully, so it's been a great excuse for me to go through my flat files for older artwork. Yesterday, it was the lovely "Snowflake" that surfaced, a painting that I did two Winters ago as a Christmas card. I've decided that I would offer it up at a very reasonable price. It's a beautiful painting with great movement and texture and a neat color scheme of warm browns and cool blues. The original was created using watercolors and gesso on Arches 140lb hot press paper. It measures 8x11 inches. If anyone is interested in it, it's available HERE.


I've also posted a little "Crescent Moon" original on Etsy...that can be seen HERE.

No comments: