Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bunny Love

Since the Spring and Easter season is just around the corner, I thought that I would offer a special price for this original watercolor called, "Bunny Love". It's full of wonderful Spring colors and has lots of details and of course, it's made with love. I've had this painting for some time now and each day I've been going through my flat files and finding paintings hidden away. I figured that they need new homes and there is no reason for me to hold onto them any longer. It measures 7x9 inches and was created using watercolors and gesso on Arches 140lb hot press paper.

So, if anyone is interested, it can be found HERE on Etsy.


I'm currently working on two childrens books, both of which I've mentioned in previous posts, so I should have more illustrations to share with you in the near future. In the meantime, have a great day today!

3 comments:

nati said...

How cute!
I can't wait for your new books, so excited!

yaamas said...

You and me both, my friend. I've been having so much fun lately and I'm really enjoying all the illustrations. Thank you so much for stopping by my world, Nati. I always enjoy seeing your beautiful work, too.

Happy painting!

James

Bearly Sane said...

Mmm definitely inspiring bunnies James ... just finished one myself.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio