Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Etsy stuff!

Well, the last couple of days I've been adding more and more items to the Brownieman Shoppe on Etsy. Such as, original watercolors, original ACEOS/Baby Brownies and something new...Doodley Doodles! I thought it would be nice to offer up some of my doodles for very reasonable prices. If any of you are interested, feel free to visit the BROWNIEMAN SHOPPE.

Here are a few examples of Doodley Doodles




Also, I was able to create a couple more ACEOs today.



Lastly, I've decided to sell the very first ACEO that I ever created. Funny thing is, I did it long before I even knew what an ACEO was.

2 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

You surely have been busy this week James ... either that or I have been a little slack at catching up on my blog reading. LOL! Beautiful as always.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Sonic said...

The moon just makes me smile ear to ear. Lovely!