Monday, May 17, 2010

I love this little guy.


I thought that today would be a good day to start making a better effort of writing on my blog on a more daily basis as my life has changed of late. What better way to start then with my little son who has me smiling constantly every time I lay my eyes on him. He is such a beautiful gift to my wife and I thought that I would post a little picture of him. He is now 3 months old and he is doing absolutely wonderful. So here he is, little Noah James.

4 comments:

Artes da Cris said...

Beautiful baby! God bless you all!
Love your work!
Ana from Brasil

Bearly Sane said...

He's gorgeous James and my hasn't he grown! We've missed you around here, so it will be good to see some more of your work.

Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

catherine said...

Ohhhhh how precious, he is beautiful James! Much love and fun with each other! Hugs Catherine (dutchy)

yaamas said...

Thank you Ana, Sandi and Catherine. Your words are so thoughtful. I'm glad you like the little guy. I'll be sure to post more of him.

~James