Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to "A Painting a Day"


Well, it's been a while since I last posted a painting and I thought I would start up again by starting a new daily habit and that is to do a painting a day. I've been away from my work for nearly three months now due to being busy with huge construction going on in our home and well, just a little break. This was certainly the longest that I have ever gone without creating something but hey, I've gotten real good with carpentry, building, tearing walls down, house painting, tiling, and the list goes on.

I woke up this morning at 5am and started on my new "painting a day" journey. This is the first of many (I hope) and I hope you like it. It is titled "Union Shepherd" and it measures 5 1/2 x 6 inches and was painted using watercolors.

These "A Painting a Day" paintings will be available on my website.

That's all for now. I will be posting more....

James

1 comment:

poldies blog said...

Hello James !
Great to hear from you and see something new :-)

Greetings to you an your Nadine from us 4 from Germany :-)